COMPETITION CLOSED – MAXIMUM SUBMISSIONS RECEIVED
A very limited number of poster presentation spaces have been released and are being made available to conference attendees until a total of 24 posters have been confirmed.
Posters will be on display beginning late Sunday afternoon, until the voting concludes. Presenters will have a time scheduled to speak to their presentations. If possible, presenters should be present for the duration of their scheduled poster presentation session.
Posters sessions provide a less formal opportunity to share evaluation work with colleagues. Based on the display space, the maximum size for posters will be 1.2 120 cm h x 90 cm w (48” h x 36” w).
Poster Session Prize:
- A $500 prize sponsored by the Government of Canada through the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) will be presented to the poster selected on the basis of merit by a panel of judges.
- A $500 prize sponsored by TD Insurance Meloche Monnex program for CES members will be presented to the poster selected on the basis of votes by conference attendees. In the event that one poster is selected as the winner through both processes, the award for popular vote will be presented to the first runner up in the attendee voting process.
How to apply:
Poster presentations previously submitted and confirmed should not be resubmitted.
To apply for one of the additional places on the poster boards, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm (PDT) on Fri. Apr. 7, 2017
Email Subject line: C2017 Poster Presentation Application
- Poster presentation title:
- Brief abstract (max 50 words or 300 characters):
- Name of additional presenter(s) if applicable:
- Email address of lead presenter:
- Student or Non-Student presentation:
- Affiliated company, university, or organization of lead presenter:
Note: There is no compensation for travel expenses covered for presenters. All presenters are required to register for the conference. Registration fees are not waived for presenters.